ENGIE is one of the world’s leaders in energy efficiency services. As a stable and growing company, ENGIE provides a solid background not only to their partners but also to employees.
Jobs currently available
If you are interested in working for our company, please proceed as follows:
- Click on “Our job offers” button below.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Profesia job portal, where you can respond to the respective offer.
- Your CV will be subsequently sent to ENGIE for processing.
We thank to all applicants in advance for their interest in working in our company.
We will only contact candidates who will be included in the selection process.
Our Job Offers
Our aim is to work with proactive, educated and creative people who are:
- passionate about new solutions and the improvement of business processes,
- contributing through high quality work with respect to ethical principles, regulatory compliance and environmental impact,
- able to courageously solve the assigned work tasks and take every day as a challenge,
- ready to achieve success and are team players.
We believe that our commercial success and market position can be maintained particularly by aligning the targets of individuals and the organisation.
What else can we offer you in The ENGIE Group?
- the opportunity to develop a career in strong international group
- annual performance bonus
- the employer’s financial contribution to the third pension pillar
- MultiSport employee card with employer’s financial contribution
- life anniversary financial contribution
- extra days off for important family events
- the possibility of vocational training
- sports and social activities
- friendly working environment
- employee discounts for selected partners
Follow us on: