SKAL&CO, spol. s r. o.SKAL&CO spol. s r. o. has been active in the field of thermal energy in Skalica since 1994. The company produces and supplies heat and hot water from its own and leased facilities and provides management and operation services for multifunctional, operational and residential buildings alongside engineering and investor activities in this area. SKAL&CO is a member of the ENGIE Services Group – a leader in energy and comprehensive property management. ENGIE Services is part of a separate division of GDF SUEZ Energy Services.
Services for commercial companies
- the allocation of costs of energy to tenants in the managed properties (e.g. business premises etc.)
- the collection of rent, reimbursement of energy costs and the transfer of the owner’s net rent
- administrative, legal and other services related to the operation of facilities,
- securing project and credit financing for reconstruction and repairs,
- technical maintenance of the building (maintenance, repairs),
- the cleaning of common areas.
Operation of exclusive devices and utilities
Operation and maintenance of:
- pressure and electrical equipment
- lifting equipment
- gas equipment
- regulatory and measuring devices,
- thermal equipment (boilers etc.).
- Administrative, legal and other services related to the facility operation
- Ensuring project and loan financing for reconstruction and repair.
SKAL&CO, spol. s r.o.’s core business is the production,
distribution and transfer of thermal energy to commercial
consumers. In order to provide the best quality products
SKAL&CO cooperates with leading manufacturers and suppliers of
modern and reliable equipment for heat production.
In addition to heat production and distribution, SKAL&CO provides preventive inspection, maintenance and repair of heating equipment performed by employees. Maintenance personnel are equipped with a mobile workshop, and outside working hours the workers perform emergency servicing and continuous dispatching at the Skalica heating plant.
SKAL&CO is authorised to take surface water from the Morava River, which is subsequently transported by a supply line to the central source. The company offers clients the option of using surface water for technological purposes within the scope of their authorisation for collection.
Services for owners of housing units
- Management of newly constructed residential buildings
- Management of owners’ associations
- Revitalisation of residential buildings
- Heat, hot water and boiler operation
Dispatching034/664 49 64
AddressSKAL&CO, spol. s r.o.
909 01 Skalica
ID: 31 447 511
VAT ID: SK2020376809
bank account no.: 2611642001/5600
BranchSKAL&CO, spol. s r.o.
Dr. Valacha 20
909 01 Skalica
View on the map
034/ 664 45 19
034/ 664 46 87
|Secretariat||J. Holazová||034/664 45 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Personal agenda||J. Holazová||034/664 45 email@example.com|
Economic and Financial Department
|Head of Department||J.Konečná||034/664 45 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Accountant||E.Lorencová||034/664 45 email@example.com|
|Accountant||D.Krušinová||034/664 45 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Property Management Department
|Head of Department||D. Filová||034/664 46 email@example.com|
|Economist of Administration||O. Vadíková||034/664 45 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Economist of Administration||D.Ričovská||034/ 664 46 email@example.com|
|Manager||R. Haffner||034/ 664
0903 225 582
|Manager||T. Kabelík||034/ 664
0918 757 720
Department of Thermal Equipment
|Head of Department||M.Petrovič||034/664 50 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dispatching - heating plant||M.Jankovič||034/664 49 email@example.com|
|Dispatching - heating plant||I.Vöpy||034/664 49 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Opening hours – Housing management department
|monday||07:00 – 15:30|
|tuesday||07:00 – 12:00 Non-paged day, just midday|
|wednesday||07:00 – 17:00|
|thursday||07:00 – 12:00 Non-paged day, just midday|
|friday||07:00 – 14:00|
|The midday break is from 11.30 h – 12.00 h.|
Key valuesNumber of boilers11
Distribution system lenght11 km
Annual heat production54 285 MWh
Installed power29 MW
The FNsP Cogeneration unit, SkalicaCogeneration Heat